It's still hot...

Summer hit hard this year and we're breaking records all over the place!
1. Most calls to EMSA for heat related illnesses or injuries.
2. Most days with temperatures breaking 100 degrees since 1980.
3. Highest overnight low of 81 degrees.
4. Tulsa broke it's water usage record by using 204.1 million gallons in one day. (water restrictions are on the horizon)
5. Hottest temperature recorded of 107 (heat index 115) broke the record set in 1923.
And here's a lovely forecast for the next 8 days...


So, the point of that story is that we're still hot, we're still staying inside most of days and we're still praying for the Fall to arrive early! In efforts to stay cool, we continue to enjoy our little pool...


and we even went to New Life Ranch to use their big pool (thanks Danae)!

Being five months pregnant during this heat wave has just been delightful (insert eye roll). But we're doing fine and I thank God for my air conditioning daily!
Bailey is enjoying gymnastics and seems to be doing really well considering she's only gone 3 times!
It's been a busy summer, one look at my packed calendar reminds me of the fact, but it's full of fun things that will make this summer memorable! I am really excited about finishing up this summer and getting ready for the arrival of Baby D. We went to the Dr. at 22 weeks and the doctor said, "Your baby looks perfect." Which relieves my nervous mind and fills my heart with an incredible joy. God continues to bless this family, I know I am very loved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!