Whew!

 Life has been beautifully busy lately! It's tiring but so much fun! Bailey's been in gymnastics for a couple months now and is really enjoying it. She's in it with one of her best friends, Channing, so it's been fun to see them do gymnastics together! She had a recital a few weeks ago and did great! She's in the preschool class so it was definitely the more adorable part of the routine!
Bailey is all the way to the left, her friend Channing is all the way on the right.
 Bailey went around and did a little routine where she showed what she could do on each of the apparatuses.  This is her on the pomal horse (sp?), she did great! She also did the bar, the balance beam, a frontward and backward roll, 3 "cartwheels" and some jumps. It was precious.
 At the end, every girl got a trophy and certificate and got to stand on top of the podium and get her picture taken. It was such a fun, special evening with my little girl. She doesn't get tons of attention with 2 little brothers around, but this night was all about her!
 We also celebrated Mother's Day. It was a beautiful day and we spent it at the Clark's house after a special morning dedicating Devan at church. It was incredible.
We even went out on the boat and took a mom ride. It was such a great day being celebrated for all we do.
Oh, and Devan is perfect. Just so stinkin' perfect.
Caden's been playing t-ball which has been such a blast. He's on the Tigers and they are all either 3 or 4. It is so funny because they don't really understand many parts of the sport, but they get the basics and they hit hard and run fast!
Bailey loves her job as "a fan". She cheers loud and always makes sure to wear her Tiger shirt on game days. She used to be frustrated that she wasn't getting any attention, but I think watching her brother have so much fun is showing her that we can have fun even on the sidelines.
This is Devan on Tuesday at a Tiger game. He's growing so fast and is so relaxed. He is such a joyful child and I adore watching him grow even more amazing.
Caden loves his coach, Mr. Kula. He is so great with all the kids and SO patient! We love him too!
This is my little man after he hit a homerun. He was actually the last batter so he got to run all the bases, but he didn't know that and was so excited he made it home! We just cheered for him and we even called Papa (my dad) to let him know the big news!
Some other things that are keeping me busy is my job at the church is now longer hours on Tuesday/Thursdays because it's summer and we watch the church staff kids as well as the volunteers that come up to help with stuff. It's amazing. I really love my job, it's an incredible blessing to get to work with these ladies.It's great because I get to bring my kids up to church with me, they get to play with their friends, I get to have adult conversation with my co-teachers and we get paid for it all!
Jason's job is going well. They continue to grow and he's loving his position and his new assistant, Ken. We are truly blessed to both have jobs that we adore and want to go to.

Comments

  1. You kids are growing do fast Christa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you all are having! I love all the pics. But I love you all more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! I hope Caden and Bailey continue to have fun and do well in the things they do! P.S. They are growing fast! I can remember when I was holding Bailey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!