Regular Old Blog Update

I couldn't think of a creative title for this update (obviously) and I apologize for the monotony the title implies. But, today was just a regular day. Bailey was hilarious, adorable and a total hand full. Caden is still sick, I don't know what to do at this point but to wait and see if he gets worse. It's sad, really, I hate this waiting game. I just want him better. I can't feel good when my son is hurting, it's just not possible!





Well, here's a funny story to lighten the mood. I was working on the computer today, and heard Caden coughing. Bailey had been sitting in my lap, so I set her on the floor and went in to see if Caden was ok. When I came back out into the hallway where our computer is, this is what I found...

Yeah, luckily, Jason was at work, so I got them all put away before he got home. She's just so cute! You look at that face with those little pony tails and her cute little overalls and try to get angry, go ahead and try!... See? It's impossible!

We also tried and get some more video of Bailey walking. This video is from right before we put her down, so she's pretty sleepy. A warning: she does fall twice. So, don't be alarmed (mom!), she's fine.


We're going to the lake this weekend, so tomorrow will be full of packing. Today was full of laundry (and picking up DVD's). I just hope Caden feels better tomorrow so he's up for a trip to the Cabins! It'll be his first one!

Comments

  1. My boys still do that with DVDs and CDs whenever they can. Plus, they can now open the cases and mix everything up. :) Oh, the joys of motherhood!! Your children are adorable and I hope Caden gets better quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that she wrecked the DVD rack while you were out of the room shows superior intelligence. The fact that she stopped to pick up the popper shows her superior organizational skills! The fact that she is cute beyond compare shows she the spitting image of her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am just so proud of her. she is such a great walker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her pig tails are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Oh my gooodness! That looks like something mom would have done! I love that little Bailey girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!