Little Sahara


This weekend we went to Little Sahara State Park which is an incredible park near Enid, OK that is miles of sand dunes, it's beautiful and open 24 hours a day for four wheelers, bikers and ORVs of all sorts. It's got camp grounds, so we brought the RV and went out for the weekend, it was amazing!
Bailey and Caden were going to spend lots of time in the RV, so we bought special markers and paper just for the trip!
Caden loved the "tractors" and watched them drive by the window all day. He even got to ride them a couple times!
This is a Razor, which is an offroad vehicle that is really fun to ride in. Nathan Banker was driving, he came along with his dad, Jerry to join in on the fun. The kids loved taking a ride with him, even though it was just around the parking lot.
Then Jason took the kids on the 4-wheeler. They were both thrilled!


Bailey and Chloe got to play on the four-wheeler. I think she looks pretty comfortable on that thing even though it'll be a couple years before she can drive it!
My future four wheelers.
Caden is precious.


Then Jason and I got to go out by ourselves, it was so fun! The sun was setting and the weather was beautiful.


I like to show off for my hubby. He thinks I'm hot.

The sand was beautiful, so soft and went on for miles!
Our drive back was fun because we got to see another side of Oklahoma. Lots of plateaus and dunes, it really is a beautiful state.
The poor kids were so tuckered out after 2 days of staying up late and waking up early. They slept most of the way home. I love them.
So that was our weekend, it was pretty incredible. I love being part of this family.

Comments

  1. "Lots of plateaus and dunes, it really is a beautiful state." Can you say oxymoron?! Hee hee! So glad you got to get out a bit. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!