My Man

Yesterday was rough. I was just exhausted. No explanation, I was so tired. I could barely get out of bed and I was dizzy and tired all day even after a nap! I was so bummed with myself and feeling bad that I hadn't done anything productive all day. I decided that I needed to go work out, even if my knees were busted, so I went swimming with my friend, Julia. I packed up and went to the gym and left poor Jason with all three kids. I went swimming for about an hour and then hit the hot tub and sauna. I came back feeling much better and then I walked into the bedroom. My incredible husband had cleaned our train wreck of a bedroom including under the bed! To show you how long it's been since we cleaned out under the bed we found one of Bailey's shoes from when she was 6 months old, 7 pacifiers and about 37 books! I was blown away that while I was doing something just for me, Jason was doing something that he knew I didn't want to do. It really needed to happen. I'm so blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!