Christmas Countdown

Oh sweet goodness, I LOVE this time of year! I never get sick of the squealing from the back seat when we drive by a house with Christmas lights or the continual excuse to bake cookies. Devan adores the Christmas tree and will stare at it and be totally content. Oh, I love celebrating the birth of my King and teaching my children about it, oh, I just love it all! So, in the next 11 days, I've got quite a bit to do, because in a few days, we're loading up our Honda Odyssey and heading North for Christmas! I can't wait, I just can't wait!



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Clark's and Happy New year also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!