Wait, what? It's November?

 Well, it's finally November. November is the month I've been waiting for since February when we discovered we would be a family of five. I love being a mother, being pregnant, however, is not quite so much fun. Bailey and Caden's pregnancies were both relatively easy, this one has been completely different. More sickness, more blood pressure problems, I was put on restricted activity and have had lots of pain, especially in my hips and shooting down my legs. It's not been an easy road. But there is one thing that I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it will be worth it. Holding Devan will be one of the sweetest moments in my life because it was such a long road. I am currently 39 weeks along and have a planned induction on November 17th but I am hoping and praying (and praying and praying) that I go naturally before then.

Besides being very pregnant, we have also been very busy. I've never been a huge fan of Halloween, I don't like dark spooky things or things jumping out and scaring me. But with kids, Halloween is a bit more fun because they get so excited dressing up! Bailey dressed up as an Egyptian Princess and Caden was a Pirate Captain. We went to Evergreen Baptist's Trunk or Treat and had a blast!


Before we went to Trunk or Treat we needed to fill up on something un-sweet! So we went and got sandwiches and the kids found a table just their size!

 We went to a pumpkin patch and had so much fun. Caden is such a stud. He totally posed for this picture! We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch and got to see lots of animals and we each got to pick out a pumpkin of our own!
Here's Miss Bailey being adorable. Notice her crazy bangs, this was the morning she cut her hair(more about that later) so she got to wear her hood the entire time we were at the pumpkin patch!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of all time. Caden was so determined to pick up this pumpkin. He tried so, so hard and actually got half of it about an inch off the grown once, but he gave it his all!


We took some pictures of the kids on October 24th because these are my two 3 year olds! I love it!
Oh my goodness, I love my boy. I don't even know how to describe how adorable I think he is. Of course I do, I'm his mother, but seriously... look at that face!
Here is Bailey, being adorable. This is before she chopped her hair off. She decided to sneak scissors into her room and chop off her gorgeous hair! I cried, but now I've accepted it as part of parenting toddlers and am now giving her some new hair options and waiting for it to grow back out!
After, it is so completely different, but we do what we can! And one day I'll be old and she'll have to take care of me and curl my hair everyday!

Well, that's a brief overview. Hopefully my next post will be pictures of our #3, Charles 'Devan' Clark! Prayers are appreciated!

Comments

  1. See there, you do know how to update your blog! So fun to see all the pics! Love you! Now, show me Devan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Devan are doing good.I hope it all goes well for you.When I was like Bailey I cut my hair too.Well that is what toddlers do.
    Love you all and are our Prayers are with your all.Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!