My Parents

In 6 days my two favorite parents are landing in Tulsa, OK to visit their favorite Clarks and Castles. We'll get them in Tulsa for 3 days and I am so incredibly excited! It was one of those things that we planned long ago and it seemed like the time would never come, but it's here and I'm looking forward to so much! Here are some of the things I'd like to do in these 3 fun packed days!
I can't wait to show off my baby belly. This picture is from the day I had Bailey! Mom is always great to have around when you're expecting!I look forward to lots of attention being showered upon my children. Caden still loves making silly faces and I know mom and dad love to make him laugh!


Looking forward to reading time with Grammy. The kids loves reading and it's always special to see them sharing their love of reading with Mom.
Swinging is always a favorite pass time, I know we'll hit up the park at least once while they're here!
Caden is already talking about playing ball with Papa. I don't think I have the patience and athletic prowess to teach Caden the correct way to throw. I'll leave that one to Papa.
I love special moments between my parents and my children. Any wisdom they share is so special and I know the kids soak up whatever they say. I'm so blessed to have parents that love my children as much as I do!
I remember getting in jammies and running out to say good night to my grandparents, I love it that my kids get to do that now.
Oh. And potstickers. Those are a must.
I'm also looking forward to watching Bailey chase Dad with a bat. It's consistently hilarious. :)So that's what I'm looking forward to. Before they come I have a little cleaning and laundry to do, but pretty much I'll spend my time counting down the days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!