A day at the farm

We got to do a photo shoot at a horse ranch and while the girl we were photographing changed outfits, we got to take pictures of our cute little family! It was so fun! Enjoy!















It was a cooler day after weeks of triple digits and even though we were sweaty we had a blast and the day ended up being really special! Bailey and Caden both got their first horse ride, Caden got to raise and lower the loader on a John Deer tractor and they loved climbing on the hay bales! The kids are at such a fun stage full of wonder and excitement for every little thing, it's a really great time to be their mom!

On another note, my birthday is 5 days away! I'm a wee bit excited! I love birthdays and parties and on Monday, I get both!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!