Conversations with my third born

I find myself talking to my growing tummy more and more as time goes on. I love my quiet time, just me and my little one. Some of the first words my little one has heard me say are...

"You are such a wiggle worm. Thanks for reminding me that you are there, you are healthy and you are full of life!"

"I just fed you! How can you be hungry again? You better be growing a lot and using these calories for brain development, because the extra ones are going to my thighs!"

"My entire stomach is moving, look at you go! What will you be, my little one? A soccer player? A ballerina? Whatever it is, we're so excited!"

"That, sweet pea, is my bladder. Yep, right there where you just kicked. Ouch. Alright, we got it, you know where my bladder is now. Ooof... alright little one. Don't make me get your father."

We have an OB appointment next week and we are looking forward to seeing our little one again and praying for a healthy report. I was 25 weeks yesterday, my tummy is no longer hide-able! You may call me Mega-Mama.

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old