Preggy Pic

Here's 24 weeks of baby belly for your viewing pleasure!


I'm feeling big but good. The only major hurtle was when the remote fell under the couch and for all of my grunts and groans, I could NOT seem to get it back out with a watermelon attached to my torso, but other than that, we're doing well! Still not sure what the sex of the baby is and are enjoying the surprise element of this pregnancy. The little one is currently the size of a papaya and weighs about a pound!
Here's my little one sucking it's thumb in my womb! Such precious, precious moments!

Comments

  1. I love your baby bump! I love your shirt! And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are WAY hotter than the model in your earlier post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Can't wait to see you, sister! :) I'm thinking...kiddie pool. eat. kiddie pool. eat. kiddie pool. sonic happy hour. kiddie pool. eat. sleep. :) you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!