My Man.

I need to take a moment to brag. My hubby is amazing. That has always been obvious to me, but yesterday, he really blew me out of the water. Emotionally unstable wives are no fun to live with, but he just has this patience level that is incredible! This is what he did yesterday.
8:00- Got up and let me sleep in while he went to work to support our family for 9 hours.
6:00- Stayed late to have a meeting with the boss
6:45- Got a stressed out call from his wife, which he handled like a trooper and headed home.
6:50- Stopped at the grocery store to get Dr. Pepper which his psycho wife was craving.
7:00- Walked in the door to a crazy house and immediately started helping with dinner.
7:15- Sat down with the family at the table while we ate burgers, he listened to his wife talk, and talk... and talk. :)
7:45- Let his wife go lay down for a "time out" while he taught the kids the hokey pokey.
8:15- Put both kids down for bed (NOT an easy feat!)
8:45- Did all the dinner dishes and cleaned the kitchen and dining area.
9:30- Realized he hadn't run that day, so he got on his running shoes and was out the door!
10:00- Came home exhausted, showered and in bed and still gave his wife quality talking time before turning off the lights.I love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!