Lessons

I've learned many lessons lately.
1. Saving $5 by getting cheap razors just makes you use $5 worth of band aids and Neosporin after a very rough speed shave before hitting the pool with two legs that look like mammoths that got hit with weed wackers. My poor legs.

2. Taking children to the pool is fun. I was responsible and brought plenty of sunscreen which I slathered all over both of my children. What did I forget? Myself. My poor shoulders.

3. Pregnancy has many perks. Lots of food. Lots of sleep. One thing you can't do, however, is your toes. I just tried to paint my toenails and after some grunts, groans and back cramps, my toes look like they were attacked by a monkey ninja with bright red paint. My poor toes.

4. Putting Bailey on the top bunk is necessary because Bailey and Caden need to share a room. However, being able to get up on the top bunk does not mean she can get down. She was stuck up there the whole rest time when all she wanted to do was get down to use the restroom. My poor girl.

5. Lessons can be hard, but they really aren't that bad when you can learn to laugh at yourself!

Comments

  1. So true! I laughed so hard...with you! :) Poor Bailey-girl! Soon she'll be scampering down and you'll find her in the crib with your newborn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So true on the razors! Ouch!

    I had no idea you had a blog! I added you to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!