Cute!

I don't know how many of you have been pregnant during the summer months, but cute is not a word typically used to describe oneself during this time. Words that could be used are:
1. Sweaty
2. Smelly
3. Cranky
4. Sloth-like
5. Hormonally unstable

However, this morning my mother-in-law, Dana, took me shopping for maternity clothes. Something I have yet to do this pregnancy because I am both cheap and poor. We hit the clearance racks at JC Pennys and after some laughs and grunts in the dressing room, we approached the register with a pair of capris, a pair of jeans and 3 summer shirts (they had NO shorts, but Jason did buy me some maternity shorts last week). The full price total was $166.00 worth of merchandise, after clearance prices and 2 awesome coupons, our grand total was $41.00. We also went to Kohls and bought a $20.00 pair of sandles for $1.09. Yeah, we're good at what we do.

So, now I feel this new feeling, an old forgotten feeling. I feel cute. It's been a very good day.

And of course, I know you'll want to see exactly what we got! So, below are the pictures of my new wardrobe, of course these people are skinny model chicks, so just imagine them on me looking WAY CUTER! :)

Comments

  1. So fun! And I love the shirts and sandals. Of course, in OK you should be good to go right up to due date with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!! You should post some pictures somewhere of you in your new clothes - or something - I want pregnant pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shirts! i actually miss maternity shirts - they're so flowy and fun. but also they come with a pregnant belly, so that's really not a great trade off i guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Life Lately