We made it to May!

The weather has been crazy lately, so when we do have a nice day, we're outside! The kids have a tee ball set they love to play with. We're still working on hitting the ball and not the tee, but we'll get there!

Bailey showing us her mad baseball skills!
Daddy teaching the kiddos how to fish (I'm just glad it's not my job!)
Bailey caught a fish at Chuck and Dana's new house!
Jason's Sister's Husband's Brother's wedding. Matt and Briana Reavis!
Dressed up little guy.
Cutie girl.

Kisses!The Clark Men.

Bailey told me she wanted a picture with the princess. She got it!
Showing off my belly. Yep, there's a baby in there.
Too cute! I'm just glad she's never going to grow up!
I am so happy. Just very blessed, overwhelmed by God's grace. I think this picture captures how I feel about life right now!
Caden, being his normal adorable self.
Daddy and Cade all dressed up for the wedding!

Yes, I know. My children are precious. I'm still trying to figure out how I got so blessed to have such incredibly adorable and well behaved children!Always ready for the camera!
My little stud man.
Me and my honey enjoying the weather before the crazy thunderstorms hit that night!
The Clark's family friends, the Roarks, youngest daughter Abi got married. It was a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day!
Uncle Darrel and Aunt Karin at the reception. They always make me laugh and make anything we're at so fun!
Enjoying the reception with Dana and helping her relax after a long day of wedding planning!
The children adore Chuck (aka Poppy) and he does so great with them and just brings out all his electric toys and plays preschool games with them. It's perfect, especially when the kids are tired from a long day and they're at a wedding reception!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!