An ABC Update

A- Art- I have discovered a new form of art that I adore, Stamping! Homemade cards are headed your way!
B- B.A.I.L.E.Y- Bailey can spell her name!
C- Caden- Caden is growing so fast and is all about cars, tractors, planes and trains!
D- Daisy Dog- we have an adorable dog named Daisy who learned how to fetch yesterday!
E- Education- We are always working on teaching the kids new things and finding creative ways to make learning fun. We are also looking to start some lessons for them in the Fall, probably dance and soccer.
F-Family- My family is currently all across the globe. A bro in Germany, a sis in Bozeman, a mom, dad and 2 siblings in Turkey and a sister on her way to China. Praying for safety!
G- Glory to God- God continues to provide for us and showing us His faithfulness. God is good!
H- Hide and Seek- Our children ADORE playing hide and seek. It is such a sweet game they they get so excited about playing and ask me to play at least 12 times a day.
I- Ice Cream- Jason and I have an ice cream issue. The nightly ice cream cravings are so hard to fight and the fact that we both adore Cookies N Cream ice cream, we don't win the battle very often.
J- Jason- Jason is amazing. He makes me smile, he treats me like a queen and I adore him.
K- Kitchen- We are still finishing up our kitchen renovation and pictures will come when it's done!
L- Little Ones- We are praying about possibly having more children and are very excited about the possibility. I love being a mom and watching Jason be a dad.
M- Mosaics- Our Mosaic Crosses business is doing well with several upcoming shows.
N- Nursery- Jason and I continue to work in Bailey's nursery class every Sunday and adore our twenty little 3 and four year olds!
O- Odyssey- God provided an amazing van, our Honda Odyssey which is such an incredible blessing. We love it and the kids do too!
P- Potty- Potty training with Caden is going full blown, he has a frog potty and CARS stickers as rewards! We will persevere!
Q- Quantis Creative- The new name for Tulsa Websites and SEO Services, a new name for a growing business!
R- Ring Bearer- Caden is going to be the ring bearer in the wedding of one of Jason's dearest friends, Seth, and he'll be walking down the aisle on April 2nd!
S- Sam Sehested- Jason's cousin, Sam, lives in Romania with his parents and sister, he told me he read my blog which made me so happy. Hi Sam! We miss you!
T- Trees- the Bradford pear trees are abloom and Tulsa looks GORGEOUS and is ready for Spring!
U- Under- If you want to find Bailey, she's under her bed. It's her new favorite spot and it always makes me smile!
V- Violets, we have thousands of little purple violets that bloomed in our front yard. While Bailey thinks they are "prettiful", I want them dead! They are weeds!
W- Weather- the weather here is beautiful! It's sunny, in the 70's with a light breeze. Perfect!
X- eXtreme Makeover Home Edition- I am currently watching this show while typing this blog and trying not to cry all over the laptop. What a great show! (sob, sob)
Y- Youngin's- I love my little youngin's. Having a 2 and 3 year old is crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing. They are best friends, they adore me and Jason and are impressing me so much with what they are capable of doing at such a young age.
Z- Zzzzzzz's- We've been getting on a new sleep schedule. We were low on zzz's, but we're getting better! In bed by 10:30 every night and the kids are down by 8:30. It's been great.

So, those are the ABC's of us right now. 26 little snippets into our lives.

Comments

  1. I'm a little disappointed that Jason beat me out for the J spot...but what can you do ;) Glad to see your stamping shout out!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa,

    Sam told me about your website. I love it! I added it to my favorites list and will check it often. Makes me feel closer to home. We love you and I pray for you all everyday.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa,
    I hope Baily will be a good helper to!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!