New Things

Here are some new things I think you should know.

Bailey-
Bailey is now 3 and is quite the little lady. She sits with her legs crossed and says "yes, ma'am" and "yes, sir". She is also capable of cleaning her room all by herself, dressing herself (not stylishly but she can do it!). She is also a very girly girl. As you can see in the picture above, she loves to wear "princess shoes" which are her pink high heels. She also likes to do her hair and one of her favorite things is for me to paint her nails. She also painted my toe nails... there are about 12 layers of multi-colored polish on my toe nails that won't come off... I'm renting a jackhammer later today to try and get it all off. :)

Caden-
Caden is 2 and is growing so fast! He's also getting quite an opinion about life. Getting him dressed in the morning is quite a challenge! He doesn't want to wear anything that doesn't have either the characters from CARS, Toy Story or have a sports theme of any kind. I tried to put a plaid shirt on him yesterday and he said, "No, mom! Cardinals shirt, Cardinals shirt!" I gave in this time, but he's not calling all the shots yet! He's also getting really good at counting to 5 and is learning basic colors, even though right now he calls everything black. But he's starting to get them right on the second try.

Jason-
Jason is doing well at work. He is being challenged by a co-worker who does not accept his faith, but it's a challenge that Jason is taking well. We are staying focused on considering it joy when we face trials, and I know he will come out stronger in his faith because of these challenges.
Jason also is the new owner of a VERY stylish pair of glasses. I will post a picture of my stud muffin. He was all scruffy last week, and this week he got a hair cut, shaved his beard into a goatee and got new glasses. Yes, he is mighty fine.

Christa-
I am also doing well. I've kept up with my resolution to be more organized this year. It's been a challenge, but it's been good. I love the fact that if someone happened to drop by unannounced, the house is in a presentable shape at all times, so at least I won't be mortified like I was last year. I am also working on getting the children to understand that they have certain chores. Bailey is great at helping me clean, Caden... not so much. But he's getting there. He can clean his room and is getting better at helping me clean up the living room.
My diploma should be arriving any day. I am very excited by this. We already picked out picture frames at Target to hold our diplomas, and I am so ready to get them hung! Don't worry, I WILL take pictures! :)

That's all for now!
Oh, and thanks to Granny and Grandpa Kelch for the wonderful hour long Skype last night. It was such a treat! We should do it again while the kids are up, they would love it!

Comments

  1. wonderful wonderful update! and i so love every person in this update! mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!