3 Kiddos

I'm watching my nephew, Hunter, today and he is right between Bailey and Caden age-wise. So I have a two year old boy, a two and a half year old boy and a three year old girl. I thought I might share some of the things I have said today watching 3 toddlers.
1. Get that out of your mouth.
2. Monkeys are for hugging, not hitting!
3. Socks go on your feet, not your hands.
4. Get that out of your mouth.
5.Kicking someone's face isn't very nice.
6. We don't need to take every single wipe out of the package... just a thought.
7. Get that out of your mouth.
8. I know I put Bailey's hair in pigtails, but I can't put your hair up too, it's just too short and you're a boy!
9. When I say gentle, I don't mean to sit softly on Caden's head, I mean don't sit on his head at all.
10. Alright, when I say get that out of your mouth, what does that mean to you?

Luckily, I love it. It's a happy chaos. But I will always be happy that God didn't give me triplets! 3 toddlers at once is insane!

Comments

  1. Craziness! I have four cousins from the same family that are 4 yrs older, 1.5 years older, and twins that are 4 months older than me. So when we were little and my mom or aunt would babysit all five us - it would be like triplets plus 2....I can't imagine. I know you do a GREAT job with all of them though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!