Crying

I cry when I'm sad.

I cry when I'm hurting.

I cry when I see a sweet commercial or watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

I cry when I miss my family.

I cry when I'm exhausted but I can't go to bed.

Today, I looked at my beautiful life. My cozy, clean house that smells of cider, my Christmas tree all aglow and 4 stockings hanging from our fire place with a small fire in it, warming the house and keeping my babies toasty. I looked at my children, a beautiful girl with sparkling blue eyes and a laugh that is so infectious and a son with gorgeous hair, that one deep dimple and the sweetest heart you'll ever know. I looked at my husband, who adores every inch of me and reminds me of that fact every single day. I looked at my stove that had stew simmering on top and cookies baking inside. I looked at all that God has blessed me with, I became so incredibly overwhelmed by His generosity, His sovereignty, His grace, I cried.

Comments

  1. I cried tonight/today too! Grieving loss and crying out all strength in me so then I can give the rest to God. :) I love you my crying-sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!