Today

Today I...
Volunteered in Bailey's nursery (15-two year olds)
Went to work for 7 hours (it was supposed to be a 5 hour shift)
Took 6 different sessions today including a couple in wheelchairs, 3 very sad children, a funny, yet exhausting family of 6 and autistic boy who liked to scream and run at my lights.
Picked up the kids from Chuck and Dana's
Fed the kids dinner while my husband worked at the Fair
Wrote a 10 page paper for a final in Global Business Environment (which brought me one step closer to graduation!)
Did 10 discussion posts for my two classes
Wrote a 1 page analysis over a current business ethics dilemma
Wrote a 2 page paper over 10 ethical dilemmas
and now...now... my wonderful hubby is giving me a foot massage WITH LOTION!
I am glad I am done. I am glad I am married. I am tired. I am blessed.

Comments

  1. Now THAT's a productive day! Wow! I am so glad you are staying on task for school, and I'm glad you have two amazing kiddos that brighten your busiest of days, and I am especially glad you have a hubby that rubs your feet with lotion! You ARE blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!