October Already?

Ok, so I don't know what the deal is, but this year is FLYING by. I remember feeling like months were ticking by while I was younger, always waiting for the next big thing to come along, and now I stand in shock that this month my son will be two and my daughter will be three. Weren' t were just celebrating their 1st and 2nd birthdays yesterday? Sheesh.
Well, several things are coming up... I'm going to visit my grandparents this week. Leaving on Friday, coming back Tuesday. I'm SUPER excited. I'm ready to go help go through boxes (they're in the process of moving to Ohio), relax with my grandpa, chat for hours with my granny and spend quality time with Bethany and Danae. Pray for safety and patience for the kids, cuz we'll be in the car for 12 hours!
The kids' birthdays are coming up. Caden will be 2 on October 23rd and Bailey will be 3 on October 25. So, on October 24th I will be the mother of two 2 year olds! We are having a party for both of them on Saturday, the 23rd. You are all invited. I ordered invitations yesterday from Target Portrait Studio (where else!?) and I should get them back on the 8th, so you should be receiving invitations shortly after. I took pictures for them and really want to share them with you, but then the invitations won't be a surprise, so you shall have to wait.
I get to see my family in 54 days. This brings so much joy to my heart. I am so, incredibly ready to see them, hug them and talk, I want to talk for hours! As much as I love calling my mom, I want to see her face, see her reactions when I tell her things, see her roll her eyes when I tell her other things. I love people. I love talking to people's faces. That's just me.
So, there is a little update for everyone. Things are going extremely well in the Clark household. Work for both of us is going well, the kids love their preschool and are always excited to go. God is watching over this little family on 21st street and I praise Him for His continued faithfulness in our lives.
I am blessed.

Comments

  1. I hope you have a great time with G&G. I'm sure they are so excited to see you. And we just might be a tad excited to see you in November. Just a tad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!