They just won't stop!

So, I sat down my children and asked them very nicely to stop growing. I want them to stay just the way they are forever. I asked politely and said please, but they said it was a no go. Bailey is learning new things and becoming quite the little Einstein. Caden is getting so big. It's so amazing to see him grow out of the baby stage and into a little boy that has me wrapped around his little finger!
We went to the zoo on Memorial day, here are some pictures from that beautiful day!
Bailey watching the camels.
Bailey thinks she's as big as me. I decided to let her show me how strong she was, so she pushed Caden for awhile!
The turtle statue is a very popular photo-op. One of these days I'll get a shot of both of them smiling!


The kids loved this big tortoise. It was so active and kept moving around and sticking his head in and out. It was great!


We've been to the zoo at least 8 times this year, but only one other time has Jason gotten to come with us. Bailey LOVES hanging out with her daddy! It was such a special treat.
We went on the train, I love both of their faces!
Bailey looks forward to the train from the moment we step in the zoo. It's always the last thing we do though because it takes us back to the entrance.
Jason's Aunt Lyn and Uncle Dan are missionaries in Romania. They have two adopted children, Sam and Briana that are both 10. They have all been in the States for 9 months, and we had a going away dinner for them. The kids had so much fun together!

Can you believe Caden is this big!?!
Smile!!!

Briana wanted to take a couple pictures, so I let her use my camera. I was very impressed when I saw this one! After minor edits, I think it's one of my new favs!
It's been a really fun couple months. Things are going well, life is beautiful and God is GOOD!

Comments

  1. Love the zoo photos! I'm so glad you have something like that close. We don't have anything like that, here, probably because it's too cold to have a zoo. I remember lots of good times at the St. Louis zoo with you all. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do! I remember seals! We don't have a sea lion exhibit, but a new one is coming next spring.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved taht day when we took the pictures!TI so much fun Baliy was silly and had a lot of energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!