Hello Summer!

I love summer, I love swimming and cook outs and trips to the zoo. Here are some pics from our summer so far. Above is Miss Bailey showing her love of popcorn, if you ever want her to smile, just say "Do you wanna sit on the couch and eat popcorn?" She sprints to the couch screaming "pacorn, pacorn!" It makes my heart happy.
We got a little plastic pool last summer and only used it once or twice, but this summer the kids are big enough to actually enjoy the pool. Caden came out strutting in his Nemo trunks.

And one of my favs from the summer, is this one of Bailey. She was sooo excited to swim! It was a hot day and we had to wait until evening for the sun to lessen up before we could go out, but her smile totally made it worth the wait!
I got onto Bailey for splashing Caden, then he splashed her back, so they were on their own! It was so funny to listen to them squeal and laugh together!
Bailey was so tired after the pool that I got her in her jammies and then went to take care of Caden. When I went out to the livingroom to put her in bed, this is what I found.
Caden is officially a walker. He started teetering around about a month ago, but just in the last week has he really figured it out. He walks everywhere now and seems to be much happier now that he can keep up with his sister.
Bailey is becoming quite photogenic, she knows how to work it!
Bailey and Caden are growing and bonding, it is so fun to watch. They love to get up on the couch and wrestle. This is not something I taught them! They figured it out on their own!
So, things are going well. I know people have been praying for us because big things are on the horizon. We also have some fun plans for the next couple weeks including going to visit Jason's friend for the 4th of July as well as going down to see my friend, Jessica for my birthday (which is also her birthday!) Things are good, God is great, Life is sweet.

Comments

  1. glad things are still good...you forgot to mention the vital role joe and i played in Caden actually starting to walk ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!