Bestest Anniversary Ever!

Our 4th Anniversary was yesterday. It was fabulous! First off, I got a call from Dana and she said, congrats! I was confused, then remembered that I had entered an anniversary contest and we had won! This radio station...gave us...
which were beautiful!
As well as a $20 gift certificate from Kaffe Bona which is a really cute chain of coffee shops around Tulsa. Then I got a package from this beautiful woman!
And it contained a couple cute outfits! Bailey got an adorable new dress and white sandals (I COULD NOT find any in Tulsa!)
Caden also got a few new outfits, this one is one of my favs. It makes his eyes look incredible!

Then I dropped off the kids at this wonderful woman's house so I could take Jason out on a lunch date.
We went here, it was Barnett's-esque. About a gillion calories, but SOOOO good!
Then, after a wonderful lunch and nap time, I dropped the kids off at this cute couple's house for a wonderful date night!
Then we went by and this guy...
let us borrow THIS!!!
And we went here with a gift card from Jason's cousin. It was perfect!
I curled my hair like I did it on our wedding day, just a reminder of the woman Jason married.
It was a great night, a perfect day and a wonderful way to celebrate 4 years with the most incredible man I've ever met! Thanks to everyone who helped make this day so special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!