6 Months is a long time.

Six months ago, I spent Christmas in Bozeman. I loved every minute. It's been a long time since I've seen these people and I'm missing them a lot. Especially the people pictured above. They are two of my biggest fans. They are the kind of parents that I want to be and they have the kind of love I try to show Jason every day. I wish they lived next door.
I also miss this gorgeous girl. She always has sound advice and a listening ear. She is one of the most encouraging people on the planet. I want to be more like her.
These two clowns live about 10 miles from my house. I see them about once every 3 months. This makes me sad, but they are 2 very busy people. Whenever they come over, I seem to have stomach cramps from laughter. I miss them, even though they are in my town.
This guy is one of a kind. I got to hang out with him a lot when he was at JBU, but then he transferred. I'm glad he's happier where he is now, I just wish Montana State University was in Oklahoma. He is one of my favorite people on the planet and my children adore him.
This here, is my twin. She has my nose, my eyes (except in brown) and my hips. I love her. She makes me laugh more than anyone and when I'm with her I just want to hug her all day. She is great at making me smile, even when I'm frustrated and she's been "my pal" since she was about 4.
This gorgeous lady amazes me. Not only is she amazingly cool because she is a Keena, she manages to be athletic, social and beautiful all at once! She was only 8 when I went off to college, so she'll always be 8 in my mind. But she's become this beautiful, smart and funny woman that makes me proud over and over again with her continual accomplishments. I miss her too.
And this guy, this guy is incredible. He has it hard as the youngest of seven, but he is strong enough to handle it! He is the athlete my dad always dreamed he would have and our whole family watches him in amazement. He makes me smile with his sarcastic humor (something I may have taught him) and I know my kids adore him!
I love Tulsa, I love my little family and our cute little house. I am so blessed to be here, I just miss my Bozeman family. I wish I could hug them, go out to lunch with them and sit in the bleachers at my David and Grace's many games. I know that God has us apart for a reason, and I feel blessed to have gotten to spend Christmas with them, I just get a little weepy around the 6 month mark. I'm having Keena withdraws. I love them all. Just 5 more months and we'll be living it up at Thanksgiving!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!