Prayer Requests

My last post was prayers answered, now here are some prayer requests. Pretty much, it's just about Jason's job. While he loves his work and his boss, the position is not working out. There are raises that are promised yet never come and benefits that still seem to be years away. All we have now is ICU insurance for Jason. So yeah... that's not doing us a whole lot of good. I try to be loving and supportive but I know he's struggling. Pray that God will make His Will known to Jason. I am willing to move anywhere if it means Jason gets a job that can support us comfortably. I know that Jason was supposed to be at this job for awhile, I just don't know if he's still supposed to be there. Pray for him, pray for us. We will follow, we just need Him to lead.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!