April Adventures

It's been a great month full of fun times with friends. My Best Friend, Sarah, brought her 2 kids, Hiba and Matthias, up for a visit. It was so fun, the weather was perfect and the kids loved playing together.




Later, we went down for Hiba's 2nd birthday party. It had a bubbles theme and it was amazing!
This is one of my most favorite pictures I've ever taken of my little girl.

Bailey Elizabeth, Christa Michelle, Sarah Elizabeth and Hiba Michelle


He is so precious, my little dude doesn't want to walk yet, but I guess getting his hands dirty is not an option, so he came up with this all on his own. He does it all the time now! What a goof!

It's been a great month full of friends, beautiful weather, new gardens, home improvement projects and other dreams. It's been great. I am so blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!