Updates...

This weekend we went to AR to visit Jason's sister, Jessica and her husband Justin in Manila, AR. It was lovely.

Today is Seth (Jason's BFF) Barton's birthday, so I spent the day cleaning and making yummy food for his party. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, biscuits and apple pie! We're watching Muppet's Treasure Island, fun for everyone!

My wonderful friend, Jessica Stone Taylor, is coming to visit next Wednesday! I am so excited! It's going to be great to have some good girl time! Good friends are hard to find!

This Friday is a birthday party for Sam/Briana/Lyn and Chuck. Yes, it's going to be one intense party!

We went to Target today to grab some groceries and Macaroni and Cheese was on mega sale. You should have seen Bailey's face when she discovered there was Spongebob Mac n Cheese! She held it and hugged it the entire trip until the check out!

Sickness is everywhere. Danae, Doug, Mom, Grace, David and Dana are all sick with the flu. Therefore I will put a bubble over my house tonight and not allow anyone within 30 feet of my door! Yes, I'm a mom who HATES it when my babies are sick!

That's the update for now!

Comments

  1. I like this update...mainly the part about me coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!