Retreat

We recently had a retreat with our Community Group out at the lake in the H&P Cabins. It was such a fun time and the kids were amazing. This picture is when they were up WAY too late, watching Kung Fu Panda at 11:30! They laid down on the couch so sweetly and watched the movie... Bailey fell asleep before it was over. One of the men in our group has a 10 year old boy, DJ who loved hanging out with Jason. They played Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart.
Jason and Bailey went down to the docks with DJ and his dad to fish. Bailey brought me back some flowers! My first flowers from Miss B, I loved them!
Dave and Amy Conder LOVED playing with our kiddos. Bailey loved them too and gave them way more attention then she gave me, but that's alright, I get to live with her...
I asked Jason to build a fire in the lodge, that attracted Dave which attracted DJ which attracted Caden. Soon, there were four men building one (very successful) fire!
Dave and DJ on their way to fish. DJ is quite the outdoorsman!
Bailey and Caden loved hanging out with Kaitlyn who is the daughter of Jason and Kimberly Coble. Kaitlyn is right between Bailey and Caden age-wise. They are watching VeggieTales here.
And this was too cute to forget. The day before we left for our retreat I told Bay to take a nap. She said she wasn't sleepy, but I told her to lay down anyways. 30 minutes later I see her light on and think she got up to play. I go in to discipline her for disobeying and find this... it was just too precious!
Oh, and Caden can drive now! Just a few more inches and he'll see over the dashboard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!