A picture op...

So, I post a lot of pictures. Hopefully, most of them are good. I did want to show you what it takes to get a good shot though. It's not natural talent, it's pure stubbornness!
I bought the kids matching pj's. It was late, so we put them in their jammies and I wanted to take a quick picture to show my mom... little did I know what I was signing up for.
For some reason, the wrestling started. I tried to get them to focus. "Just sit down kiddos, just sit down on the couch and smile."
"Bailey, what are you doing? I love your face, but get back and sit down, babe. I can't see Caden!"
"On your bottoms, kiddos. Sit down on your bottoms for a quick picture!"
"Caden, turn around. Bailey, sit up. Alright... sit down, smile and there's ice cream for everyone!"
"Maybe more sugar is a bad idea, Bailey, you're hair is INSANE!"
"Caden, you are so funny! But come on, love, sit down!"
"Alright, who wants a pony! One good picture and we'll get a pony!"
"Caden, what did I tell you about attacking your sister? She's not hoss like you!"
"Ok... am I the only one that did NOT get espresso tonight?"
"I need a nap."
"Alright, kiddos. I'm coming in!"(look at my face, I mean business!)
I do what needs to be done! I take my photography VERY seriously!
At last! Success! One of my very favorite pictures we've ever taken of our two little ones. It was totally worth the 30 minute wrestling session!
And that's an honest look on what it takes to get one good picture of 2 very active toddlers!

Comments

  1. You guys should see the video! The pictures don't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the update...I've been waiting...it is not like you have other stuff to do...just kidding. I love the one of you picking up Caden you can see your dimple!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!