Mrs. Jessica Taylor

Mrs. Jessica (Stone) Taylor is in town! She came to visit for a couple days over her spring break, and I couldn't be happier! We have had an incredible time and I just love getting to spend time with her. She is such a treasure! We have gone shopping, made cookies, went to the zoo, hung out with the kids, did some nursery decorating, made home made pizzas and watched two movies and she's only been here a day and a half! I need girl time, I need special friends that I can talk to about anything, I need to talk to people that are going through what I am going through, and Jessica is that girl, that friend, that companion. I am so glad she is here and so blessed to have her in my life. Tomorrow should be filled with more kid time, pictures, pedicures and a girls night out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!