On my mind...

There's been a lot on the old noggin lately. Here's a brief synopsis. Firstly, my beautiful children are growing everyday. Gaining independence, making their own decisions, it's very exciting to watch. The weather has changed and cooled down, so out came the winter coats! This is Annabelle, I babysit her and her brother everyday from 7:30-5:30. They're a lot of fun and play super well with my kids, so it's been a blessing.
This is Archer, quite the ham! He's 3 and tries to be the boss a lot, it's a power struggle between him and Bailey.

And this is my little man in his winter hat. Isn't it precious?!?

Here is the average lunch set up. They all get different things for lunch because Annabelle is lactose intolerant and Archer is allergic to gluten. It's quite a challenge, but we make it!
We also had a wonderful trip to Poplar Bluff for Thanksgiving. This is Grandma cutting up the pecan bark from Emily's work in Montana. It was AMAZING!!!

Grandma and the Castles
Doug and G-ma

Photo op with Bailey and Danae, they were so cute together! Bailey LOVES "Aunt Nae"
This is the first year in my whole life that we've had lights on our house. I was so pumped when Jason took me outside to see his hard work. He put up the lights with our brother-in-law Justin and I think they did an incredible job!

Other things that have been on my mind:
My BFF Sarah is back in the states! We also realized that this spring will be our 20 anniversary as friends!
We're planning on going to Montana for Christmas, but it looks like we're going to have to drive. Money is tight, so we made a tough call. Pray for safety and patience, it's a 20 hour drive...
School is going well. I'm on to my 4th class and feeling good about it. I've gotten all A's so far!
I've been working on Christmas gifts, it'll be a creative Christmas!
Oh, and my cell phone died. Bailey drooled in the charger port and the rest is history. All of my contacts are gone as well. :( Please send me your phone number so I can update my phone.
Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!