Schedule

This Saturday- Evergreen Bazaar (craft show at Evergreen Baptist Church)
Next Thursday- Resteraunt show in Sand Springs, set up for Affair of the Heart at Expo Square
Next Friday-Sunday- Affair of the Heart in Tulsa, photographing a wedding in the evening.
November 26- Thanksgiving dinner with Clarks, then to Poplar Bluff for Thanksgiving with Keenas
November 29-return home

Lots of traveling, lots of crosses. I have about 100 made personally and I know that Dana has quite a few made. We still need to make about 120 more before Affair of the Heart. Luckily, I really enjoy it!

What else is going on?
Potty training Bailey.
Caden's cast is off!
We got rid of our cat Stella.
We got a dog named Denver.
Working on a website for the crosses and my photography.
Jason's work is going really well.
I'm currently highlighting my hair, better run before my hair burns off!

Love to all!

Comments

  1. Poor Stella...what happened to her? Too much sneezing? And what kind of dog is Denver?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!