Updates

Hello,
I've realized that not many people read this blog, but I know my Granny does, so I will continue to write, and post pictures. That's how much I love her! And, I love getting to go back and read previous posts, it's like a journal and I like that.
We had a very lovely day on Sunday. Well, actually, we were all sick, but Chuck came over in the afternoon to work on our mower, so we all went outside to get some fresh air.
Caden is doing very well with his cast and has learned the value of a walker. He was all over the place!

Bailey was so cute! She wanted to help "Poppy" with the mower, she sat quietly beside the mower and took random tools and "worked on the mower."
Caden wanted to see what all the excitement was about.
Beautiful Bailey and the Mower. A classic picture I'm sure!
The other things that have been going on are:
1. I'm working on finishing my degree at Oklahoma Wesleyan University. It will be a bachelors of arts in Organizational Management and Ethics. I'm almost done with my first class, Literature and Ideas, it's been a good class and while my professor and I don't always agree, I have learned a lot and she's seemed to relax a little.
2. Broken Made Beautiful is growing and getting to be quite fun! We're in a couple stores and we're always trying new designs. It's been so much fun and a great way to express my creativity and make some extra cash.
3. Jason's job is going well. He feels he is where God wants him to be, so that is good. Pray that business picks up so he can get on salary.
4. Bailey and Caden's birthdays are coming up. Caden will be 1 on Friday and Bailey will be 2 on Sunday! We're having a joint birthday party on Saturday, the theme is Princesses and Pirates. It should be a lot of fun, expect lots of pictures!
5. I've been sick for 6 days, Jason has been sick for 2, Caden has been sick for 7 and Bailey has been sick for 2. It's been a rough week, but hopefully I'll get to feeling better soon so I can take extra good care of my family!

Keep us in your prayers, we love you!

Comments

  1. I read it!!

    Sorry you guys have been sick. at least it's "all at once." We've been drawing it out for nearly a month now! Everyone's had it now, except for my husband, and we've been on "quarantine" for 3.5 weeks now. The kids are going to go nuts! We've had a day or two between each person getting sick, so we've been able to get out and do something each week, but after a minor back problem and sick kids, I don't feel like doing much! lol. Hope you guys get over it quickly!!

    So glad things are going well for you otherwise. School, new jobs, birthdays, etc.

    Prayers are coming your way.. (well, to God, for you guys from me.. lol)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, too! Thanks for the update, and as always THANKS FOR THE PICS! Hope you're feeling better soon. Hey, and I didn't know you were selling in stores. That's great! Which stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog!!! I miss y'all bunches and can't wait to see you on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!