Update!

Hello dear blog...
sorry it's been awhile. Sooo sorry. I haven't forgotten you, I've just been a wee bit busy. I had family camp, then we had the craft show where we were selling our crosses, then we had Jessica Stone's wedding! Here are some pics. They didn't want to see each other before the wedding, so we took a picture of them on either side of a door. they were so cute! She gave him a journal she had been writing about their relationship, it was adorable!







It was a beautiful wedding and oh so much fun!
Love to all!











Comments

  1. Well, isn't that a surprise that she used red as her accent color. I like to think of red as pink all grown up! The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!