Happy Birthday to me, and Merry Christmas too!

My 25th Birthday was on Saturday, so I celebrated with a Christmas Birthday party! It was tons of fun! We decorated the house including the Christmas tree! (Notice the new color on the walls and the strip going around the side wall at the right) Showing off our new arrangments.
We had sooo much food! All Christmasy though!
Nanny's chocolate rice krispy treat complete with M&M's and Norweigian Birthday decorations.
Chuck, Jason and Uncle Darrell checking out the snack table.

Julia, Caden, Hunter, Bailey and Dana enjoying the toasty fire and stockings!

Make a Wish!
A quarter of a century! Grandma Sehested's famous monkey bread. It was delicious!!!!


Bailey was so spoiled, she was adorable though in her little Christmas outfit. She got a lot of sweets, that's for sure!
The tree and the gifts!
Phil Wiggs


My happy hubby... he worked so hard to make the party a success, I was so impressed!
Bailey, prancing around in Julia's shoes. Precious!

Grandpa Sehested and Caden, getting to know each other.
The kids got a ton of attention, it was great!
New earrings from Nanny Clark.

Nanny and Caden


Bailey was so tuckered after the party, Julia rocked her to sleep and held her for a long time. I know they both loved it!
Caden, reeling after the crazy party, he was ready for bed! I just had to take a picture of his cute little outfit. Not exactly Christmasy, but it was green and white, which I think should count!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!