June 16, 2009

Who knew a day that started so terribly could end so beautifully? My main goal of the day was to go grocery shopping and stock my very bare cubbards! Well, it was tramatic to say the least, 2 screaming children, 2 stores, 3 hours... yikes. No bueno. But after Jason got home and an amazing meal of skillet burritos, we headed off to Music in the Park at Broken Arrow. It was amazing and so cute!
Bailey had tons of fun and made a new friend, Michael. Here they are below becoming fast friends, Michael was very nice and shared his chairs with Bailey, he was quite the gentleman! Bailey loved that chair! (If anyone finds some for cheap, I would love to have some for the kiddos!) :)
Michael was so worried that Bailey's chair had grass in it, he took care of it for her. It was so precious! He's 3 and his parents go to our church.

Then Bailey got her first kiss! (she beat me by about 20 years!)


She REALLY loved that chair!

Bailey and Caden both liked the chairs, but Caden didn't stay in it for long. He wanted mommy time and I wanted Caden time.
My cuties.
Exploring the park

It was "Big Band" week, they band was amazing!
Caden enjoyed being outside and rolling around on our picnic blanket.
My friend, Julia.

Jackie (Julia's friend) and Caden. Caden's face is PRICELESS!

My man.
Julia and Bailey playing, they are such great friends!
Phil (Jason's friend) and Bailey having a blast dancing to the music.
Caden was bushed when we got home! Good night, sweet boy!

It was a lovely ending to a crazy day. Now it's quiet time... ahhhh... at last.

Comments

  1. The concert looks so fun! Reminds me of concerts in the park I used to go to to hear Grandpa's band play! Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!