And the beat goes on...

Well, time is piddling onward, one day at a time. I think I used the term "piddling" because it's so hot here I think time itself has slowed due to heat exhaustion. Never-the-less, we're doing our best to enjoy this time, the kids are at such a precious age. Bailey is copying everything we do and Caden is so funny, he's like a rolly polly... my adorable rolly polly. We bought a kiddy pool for the back yard, Bailey LOVES it! Caden got in too, but we were both on lifeguard duty when they were both in, so the camera was put by the wayside.



Have I mentioned that I have the most adorable daughter on the face of the planet?
We went to Rockets over Rhema, which is Oklahoma's largest fireworks display. It didn't disapoint, that's for sure! We were far enough back, that the noise wasn't a problem for the kiddos. They loved it and Bailey kept saying "Wow!" and clapping.

My friend, Jessica Stone, is getting married on July 25th and Miss Bailey is the flower girl! I was worried about money and having to pay for a dress, but God provided. We found this dress on craigslist for $10! This is her at the lady's house, trying it on. She loved it, as well as the halo thing that came with it.

Then we came home and I put the sash on her that we bought at David's Bridal that matches my dress. It's stunning!


So, that's all for now. I did a ton of work yesterday on the house, now I have a ton more to do today. So adios for now and God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!