Hawaiian Vacation- Part 1

Well, I'm back at last. The vacation was AMAZING!!! Words cannot describe the beauty of God's creation that we were blessed enough to witness. That is why I will show you with pictures. Now, the pictures are about 25% as beautiful as being there, but they're the best I can do! I hope you enjoy a peek at our amazing journey. We went to Honolulu first and boarded the ship. Here is what we saw when we went up on deck...




Then that night we sailed to Maui. Here are some pictures from our amazing 2 days in Maui.













Our Dive shop... they were amazing!





I will post more pictures tomorrow of the remaining days, for now, I'm off to bed! I'm back to being a full-time-mom tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!
God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!