Dogwood Festival- Part 1

The Dogwood Festival was an amazing success. It was so much fun, so encouraging, such a breath of fresh air. Whenever I visit Siloam, I love the buildings, the parks, the resteraunts and the activities, but most of all I love the people. They make the town as wonderful as it is! This post is dedicated to all of the wonderful people I saw this weekend. Such beautiful smiling faces, I love these faces!
















Thank you to everyone who came by the booth. It was so great to see you!

Comments

  1. christa, these pictures are great! You're subject matter was excellent, so I'm sure that helped! What a fun group of wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!