Things that make me smile

1. The way Caden can wiggle all over the floor on his back. He never rolls onto his stomach, but somehow can make it all over the living room floor.
2. The way Bailey says cheese. "theeez"
3. I hurt my hand last night, stabbed it with a knife, but after it stopped bleeding, the Hello Kitty bandaid I put on it seemed to make it feel a lot less painful!
4. How Bailey walks around with the remote controls acting like she's talking on the phone.
5. How even at 2:00 am, Caden's smile still makes me smile.
6. The way Bailey gets soooo excited in the morning when I give her juice. She kicks her legs, holds her hands out and makes this "ooo ooo" sound.
7. The way Caden will rub my face with his hand.
8. How Jason brings me home flowers for no specific reason. It's nice to know that even when he's out running errands or driving home from work, he's thinking about me.
9. How much Bailey loves to feed Caden. She even shakes up his bottle before she sticks it oh so carefully into his mouth and holds it as still as she can.
10. My family, my home, my life, my God. They all make me smile and realize how incredibly blessed I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!