Pictures! (see Mom, you put pictures on a post!)

Just in case you forgot what my beautiful children look like, here's some pictures from the past couple days. Modeling with mommy.
Bailey has discovered the joys of coloring. It's been so fun watching her use crayons with both hands, just going crazy.
Now, she just has to figure out if she's right handed or left handed... Caden, modeling the new outfit he got from Grammy Keena. We call him chubs. Bailey modeling her new dress from Grammy. She wore it 3 days in one week because it's sooo cute and so easy and she's seems really comfortable in it. Me and my boy. Obviously he's more interested in his hand, then in our special bonding moment, but I still think it's a sweet picture.Bailey, in her favo dress. Happy as a lark!
I guess that's about it for now! We have dinner tonight with Jake and Lauren and Jessica and Justin, hopefully it will be a lot of fun! We're also working on the crosses, our show is less than a week away!
God Bless!

Comments

  1. Yeah for pictures! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those outfits are perfect! Glad they like them. And, I now have a beautiful piece of artwork displayed on my fridge from Bailey-Cakes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cute pictures of your family...i'm reading this at pretty early in the morning and when i saw something about having dinner with jessica, i got excited for half a second and then realized you did not mean me...it is early...i love you and your fam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!