Photography by Kelci

Jason and I took the kids to get our pictures taken from Kelci Parks, a local photographer, on Saturday. She did an amazing jobs and the pictures speak for themselves! She was so sweet, extremely fast, really creative and obviously very talented. I'm probably just going to order the copywrite and the CD so I can print out some pics. Let me know if you want any imparticular ones and I'll try to send them to you. (I know I usually stink at this, but I really will try. I still have pictures for Granny and Grandpa... I just remembered... from like 6 months ago... sorry!)
Enjoy the pics!
























Comments

  1. These are just FABULOUS!! Such sweet darling babies!! They are all SO good! Your Mom will be crazy with home-sickness now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia's right...I AM crazy with grandbaby-sickness now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness christa.
    these are gorgeous.
    favorites:
    black and white one with you all walking. you look great in this one.
    and the last two. oh my goodness. makes me want to eat them up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. These are fabulous. No way to pick a favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great! Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Christa! I can't believe how adorable they are. She is a great photographer... AND most of all your kids are BEAUTIFUL! good luck picking which ones to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!