Our First Day at the show!

Here is our booth and some of our crosses. We thought we'd be able to hang them all up, but we just had too many, so we put some on tables and on boxes along the side.Here is my baby, my personal favorite. It's gotten a lot of attention and lots of compliments, but no buyers yet! Here are some more pictures of our booth




Our friend, Michelle, has a booth of tutus and hairbows. Bailey was a model! Isn't she precious!?!
It's been a good day, we've had good sales and people say the first day is the slowest, so we're hoping that the next two days will be even better than today!

Comments

  1. I've been thinking about you all day. Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just laughed so hard at the last picture. she's so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!