Valentines Wishes from Granny & Grandpa

The highlight of the day, by far, was receiving Valentines cards from my grandparents. Here's how it went down. What??? A card for me? Woohoo!
Alright, mom, give me space. I can do this by myself. Oh no, not the camera! Come on, mom, can't I do one little thing without you whipping that thing out?
Ooooh, how pretty! What fabulous colors, how did she know I love pink?
Alright, let me look this thing over... mmmhmmm, mmhmm, that's one nice card!

Now, what's this say? Happy Valentines Day... mmmhmmm... oh, how sweet. They sure do spoil me!
Now for Caden. Woohoo! A card for me! Now, if I only knew what this Valentines Day was that they speak of...

Wow! It sure looks like a nice card. Now if I only had control of my arms, I could open it. Darn you, fine motor skills!

I love getting stuff in the mail! I'm only 4 months old, so I'm no pro at card opening/reading, but I sure love people thinking about me!
Alright, mom, seriously. Now you're just taunting me. Open it!

I loooooveee it!!!

Alright, bro, I'll read you your card, just let me check my phone real fast...

I'll just open it here and see what G&G had to say. I already read mine, they mentioned loving me most of all...

Alright, are you paying attention? I'm only reading this once!

...Happy Valentines Day, we love you Caden! And that's it! Aren't they sweet? We sure are lucky!

Comments

  1. Super fun post! What a great way to start my day!

    Love you all lots.

    (And I like Caden's gut in the second picture of him. So adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word!! This was so incredibly cute/creative...amazing! Great job Christa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!