Today...

Today I got a half birthday card from my Granny. Half of a birthday card. It made me smile.

I also re-epoxied the back shower. Not something I would recommend to anyone who wants to keep their brain cells. That stuff is crazy strong smellin'!

I also got frozen custard with Dana at Custard King. I must say, Custard King kicked Freckles Custard's tail!

I also caught up on all of Jason and my laundry, which was about 5 loads. I feel oh so productive.

I also took a shower in the front bathroom, I think it's only my 2nd shower I've ever taken in there. It's not a bad shower, and boy howdy does it have water pressure!

I also got another form for our taxes, another deduction! Cha-ching!

I also got motivated to tile my backsplash in the kitchen because it's such a small area and I think it would add a much needed punch of sophistication to the room. What do you think?

I also sound like Ray Charles from inhaling paint fumes.

I also had a wonderful talk with Danae on IM while she was at work. I love that girl.

I also did a lot more, but it's time for bed. Jason said he'd give me a back massage tonight because of all the hard work I did in the back shower. I'm not going to let him fall asleep and get out of this one! :)

Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!