Sorry...

Sorry about my last post, I just got frustrated.

Caden is going to the doctor today for an ultrasound. They think he might have a hernia, pray that they figure out what's going on. He hasn't been himself lately and hasn't been sleeping well either (which in turns means, I haven't been sleeping well and if momma ain't happy...). Bailey also has a doctor's appointment today which means shots, so pray that that goes well too.

There's a wedding tonight of a family friend that we're going to. It should be a lovely wedding. Dana and I are helping on the flowers, which I LOVE.

I think Andrew and Kelsey are coming this weekend, which will be lovely. I miss those too, and Andrew's birthday is on Monday, so we'll have to celebrate!

Here are the pictures I tried to post yesterday... they are pictures of my completed house! We had an appraisal on Wednesday so we spent the last couple weeks working to get it all ready and here's the final product!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old

What Fun!