Questions that plague my mind

Why am I more likely to get spit up on after a shower, then before?

When will these children start cleaning up after themselves?

How did my mom have seven children... and survive?

Why do I gain 3 pounds after 2 weeks of cooking healthy and cutting out junk food?

How do my kids know to cry right when I lie down?

Why do the more I do on my to-do list the more things I find that need to be added?

How do my children always poop right after I change them?

Why does the trash man always come early on the days I'm running behind?

Where did the bottom of my kitchen sink go? I haven't seen it in days!

Why does the toilet not flush when I need it to, but when Jason gets home it works fine?

How do I always have tons of laundry, yet never anything to wear?

When will my heart stop hurting because I miss my family?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!