Jeanette's Wedding

So, my sister's husband's sister got married. Danae's Doug's Jeanette got married. Got it? Anyway, it was such a beautiful reception, it was so fun. Jeanette looked radiant, her husband Brad looked so sharp and together they looked absolutely captivated with each other. Jeanette was beautiful, not just pretty, but gorgeous! Brad was all cleaned up (I've only met him once, but he looked really classy tonight). It was so much fun to hang out with the family. Here are some pictures from the evening.

Enjoy!







































Oh it was so much fun. Coffee, pie, chicken kabobs, dancing, music, tons of laughter, good friends, almost 1/2 of my family, oh it was so fun!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!