My Day- Written by Bailey Elizabeth Clark

So, mommy is always on this thing typing about her day. So, I want to tell you all about my day! First off, Mommy comes in to get me up. I have very specific ways of sleeping to get the most beauty rest. I call this one "one foot over the line."
Here I am sleeping, I like to stick my elbow behind my head for better cranial circulation.
After mommy gets me out of bed, I have to check under the crib for any pacifiers that I dropped over the edge last night. It's hard work, but someone has to do it!
Then it's time to pick out an outfit. Now, this might be an easy part to your day, but not for me! I have so many amazing clothes, it's a real toughy to make a decision. I think I'm going towards pink and black today. I have just the outfit from Grandma.
Next, it's time for breakfast. I usually try and get a good assortment of food groups. My absolute fav is bananas and yogurt bites. Oh man, you haven't started your day right without some yogurt bites!
Now, I show off my new trick. Standing with no hands! I also chug apple juice like nobody's business. You have no idea how hard it is to stand!
Ok... now I'm just showing off. Standing while drinking, head all the way back... yeah, I'm pretty amazing.
Then it's playtime. I love my ball popper from Aunt Karin! It's amazing! I know how to push the button to make it go, and I'm getting really good at putting the balls in the hole.
Now, I have to remind mommy who's in charge. She left out this salt and pepper from lunch, and I have to teach her to always clean up after herself. I know it frustrates her, but I do it for her own good. It hurts me worse then it hurts her!

Then it's nap time. Sometimes I'm not the most pleasant person around this time, but it's just because I'm exhausted from playing, standing, and teaching mommy all the things she needs to learn!
Then, after nap time, I get to go to Grandma and Poppy's. Mom and Dad went on a date and I played with the grandparents. Then mom and dad came back and we all watched a dancing show. I danced too, everyone watched me and not the professionals. I think that means I'm better then the pros, therefore, I should be on tv!


Here's a toy that Grandma got us. It's so great! It's like baseball. I'm pretty good at it. I usually hit a double...




I love playing at Grandma and Poppy's. They have so many great toys and so much room for crawling!



Then it's time to head home. I put on my coat and sit in my seat. I love to sing in the car with mommy and daddy. My favorites are Queen and Jim Croce.



Once we arrive at home, it's time for a bath. I LOVE bathtime. Mom has so much fun trying to keep me from drinking the bathwater. I don't know what her deal is. Sometimes she's such a spaz. (don't tell her I said that!)



Then mom and dad think they are SOOO funny... don't they know that I have a reputation to uphold! If Addison finds out about this in nursery on Sunday, my reputation is toast.



Next, it's time to dry off and get in my jammies. My favorite jammies are duck jammies from Aunt Danae.




Dad plays games with me and keeps me occupied while mom gets my pajamas ready and finds the lotion. He's such a funny guy. I'm a lucky girl to have him as my dad!





Then mommy reads me a bedtime story. This is a story about bunnies. I focus really hard on the pictures. There's just so much to learn!



Then they do this new thing to torture me. They call it something like toothbrushing, I think that's a code word for make your daughter sqirm.



But I have a way of getting them back for torturing me. All you have to do is time it just right and CHOMP! Mommy makes a really funny squealing noise and dad laughs hysterically.




The torture continues... I really hope this isn't one of those things they expect me to do everyday!




Then I get a bottle of milk right before bedtime. It helps me calm down and gives mom and dad a chance to sneak out of my room (they think I don't notice... oh brother!)





Then I fall asleep, it's hard work being me, but I love it. I need lots of sleep because in a couple of hours I have to start all over!






Comments

  1. Wow, Bay, you have a very full life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta - I still don't know how to french braid! My girls will only have regular braids/two regular braids. Until they come & visit Aunt Christa and see Counsin Bailey's sweet french braids!...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!